Well I said I would look out for a tag and I have found one!
- Where were you 3 hours ago? Sat watching Rock And Chips.
- Who are you in love with? The girlfriend obviously.
- Have you ever eaten a crayon? No idea, I probably did.
- Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? The girlfriends Disney princess stuff.
- When is the last time you went to the mall? Monday?
- Are you wearing socks right now? Hell yea, I hate having cold feet.
- Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? Ermmm yea I think so.
- When was the last time you drove out of town? I dont drive.
- Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nah. 😦
- Are you hot? Well I was till I opened the window.
- What was the last thing you had to drink? Water, I drink loads of the stuff.
- What are you wearing right now? Black jogger shorts and a JD inspired Game Of Thrones tshirt.
- Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I don’t have a car.
- Last food that you ate? Blackcurrant jam on toast.
- Where were you last week at this time? Same bloody place I am now!
- Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? 2 pairs of trainers.
- When is the last time you ran? Me? Run? hahahaha!
- What’s the last sporting event you watched? Does Wrestlemania count?
- What is your favorite animal? Dogs/Cats, I cant help but fuss them.
- Your dream vacation? That would be me and the girlfriend driving across America coast to coast.
- Last person’s house you were in? The girlfriends mum’s.
- Worst injury you’ve ever had? I was climbing in my tow cupboard when I fell on a toy that went into my back just missing the spine.
- Have you been in love? Well duh!
- Do you miss anyone right now? My Dad, really do need to pay him a visit.
- Last play you saw? Circus Of Horrors! It’s bloody amazing.
- What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Well that would have to be my amazing charm 😉 HAHAHA!
- What are your plans for tonight? Chill then pizza with the girlfriend before heading off out.
- Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? How the hell am I supposed to remember that?!
- Next trip you are going to take? We want to take a city break and Manchester is easy to get to.
- Ever go to camp? Nah, we don’t have them in the UK.
- Were you an honor roll student in school? Nope, yet again we don’t have that in the UK
- What do you want to know about the future? I prefer the idea of not know what the future has to hold.
- Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Not right now but when I do it’s a BodyShop one.
- Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit? I guess so? I’ll need to get some new inhalers.
- Where is your best friend? She is in the pub with her friend.
- How is your best friend? She’s ok I guess 😉
- Do you have a tan? I have a great truckers tan!
- What are you listening to right now? I have Red Dawn on in the background.
- Do you collect anything? Analogue cameras, books and zombie stuff.
- Who is the biggest gossiper you know? No surprise here but it’s a woman and no it’s not the girlfriend!
- Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? I never have been.
- Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? I thought everyone has?
- What does your last text message say? ‘Thats True’
- Do you like hot sauce? Do I ever!
- Last time you took a shower? This afternoon.
- Do you need to do laundry? Well I think it would be a good idea.
- What is your heritage?English! (Yorkshire)
- Are you someone’s best friend? Well I would like to think I am.
- Are you rich? Money rich? Not at all but I like to think im rich with family and friends.
- What were you doing at 12AM last night? I was sat in the boxoffice!
Well I have been writing on here for the past month or so and recently found myself struggling for ideas of what to write about, yea I can continue reviewing my small camera collection but I don’t want to just be stuck doing that so I have been thinking about throwing in some film or even book reviews and a few rants that I have (guess it saves the girlfriend from having to hear about them all the time).
I guess I could look into a few of these ‘tags’ that the girlfriend does about favorite books/films, things you enjoyed as a child and other gubbins like that. Iv also toyed with the idea of doing video reviews to go along side of the ones I write up but I keep getting all silly and nervous every time I try and do one! Really should keep trying.
Right, I best get looking up some of these ‘tags’ and see what takes my fancy.
So I was just sat here listening to all the ‘alt’ music from the late 90’s early 00’s that I used to listen to and just randomly though about what relaxes me. I do the usual and enjoy nice relaxing baths and chilling with music on but what I find that works best with me is being out and about with a camera.
When I am out walking I just pop in my headphones and disconnect myself from the outside world while wondering through areas that I wouldn’t normally go to. I enjoy looking at things differently, looking at things from angles you normally wouldn’t use and getting really up close.
It sounds a bit ’emo’ and ‘hippy’ in the fact that I jot down random thoughts and ideas in a notebook I have (mainly because I tend to forget them) and just enjoy being outside. I find myself lucky because I live very close to the coast and can get there quite quickly (30mins walk or a 2mins train ride) but I don’t go as much as I should do, really do need to make a point in going there more often.
Now last but in no means least every Tuesday me and the girlfriend like to sit back and do our own things while listening/watching the new RAWtalk podcast on you. Now I am into photography where as the girlfriend is not so into it but she looks forward to Tuesdays and the latest episode, yea we can listen to it the day before by downloading the podcast but we find it easier and funnier when we can see Jared and the 2 Stephens.
Time to relax, have a nice long soak a big brew and cake while watching Rawtalk. Good times!
So this weeks sale is to celebrate 75 years of Batman
And we also have the Spring Sale!
I got these links from over on Major Nelsons website.
Please note: prices and availability are subject to change and may vary by region. Xbox 360 Deals with Gold are valid for Xbox Live Gold subscribers
The Fisheye Baby 110 Basic from Lomography is a tiny little toy camera that takes 110 film and currently Lomography is the only company that makes film of that size even tho you can still find some expired film on various sites.
It has a 170-degree lens, bulb mode (for long exposures) and is capable of multiple exposure straight out of the box.
I knew this was a small camera but it was not till I got my hands on it that I realised just how small it is! Im not joking when I say you can wear it as a necklace, it really is that small
See what I mean? There is it next to a normal 35mm film canister. Not only is it small but it’s also really light.
At the moment there is only 3 films being made for the 110 cameras and they are Colour Tiger, Lobster Redscale and B&W Orca. When I for it I opted for the Orca because I have never shot with black and white film before and thinking back maybe I should of gone for the colour film because most of my shots came out extremely under exposed but i’ll make that up as a lesson learnt .
Well I love it, we can blame this little camera for getting me hooked on film cameras and for making me want/need this cameras big brother (Lomography Fisheye 2) and a fisheye lens for my Zenits. It’s great for days out with friends and family because it’s so small you dont have to worry about it taking up too much space, just pop it round your neck or in your pocket! I must remember to get some films ready for summer 😉
H1Z1 is going to be a free to play MMO by Sony Online Entertainment. Not a lot is know about this game but from what I have seen and heard it’s going to be big, and I don’t mean just big as in popular but big as in the game covers the entire world! Players are able to build safe houses but they can be raided and burnt down by other players! We will also be treated to crafting and I hope that means we will be able to let our imaginations run wild with weapons and mods for the vehicles…..speaking of which you will have to scavenge parts to get a working set of wheels *cough*DAY Z*cough*.
Now my only gripe with free to play games is the micro transactions. Yes it will be possible to play it and enjoy it without the use of them but we all know that if you want to get far in games like this then you will have to pay to get things quicker, and yes this means that within a few days of it coming out we will have people with more weapons then Sarah Connor in Terminator 2!
This looks like the perfect game for me and I can not wait for it to come out…..I just hope my poor laptop can run it (fingers crossed)
This is yet another one of my many eBay finds (I get most of my cameras from there). The camera came in the original box and all the booklets, the only extra I needed to buy was a CR123A battery but yet again I got one from eBay.
I did what I always do when I buy a new camera and that’s look online for reviews and what a surprise I count not find any but that is to be expected because it’s not one of the highly sought after 35mm cameras.
The 140 S is a great little breeze to load, you put the film in like normal and close the back but it then winds it on for you and does the same after every shot. The auto focus is something new to me but easy to get used to, when looking through the viewfinder you can see a small cross and this is where it will focus but if you are wanting to focus on something closer then just put the cross on what you want in focus then press the shutter button half way then compose the shot again before taking the picture.
I have only used this once and really should take it out again because what came out was amazing, probably one of the best cameras I have (apart from my beloved Zenits) and should take it out for Film Photography Day on the 12th.
Here is just a small selection of pictures I got with it. They were shot on Fujicolor C200 which is a nice and cheap film at £1 a roll! Also im sorry for the quality of the scans, they were done on a old Kodak printer/scanner and keeps leaving some nasty scan lines. I really do need to get a decent film scanner!!